The Blintz Factory
There is another website beyond that which is known to man. It is a website as vitriolic as leftypol, and as CSS-less as stallman.org. It is the middle ground between Marxism and anarchism, between Xexizy and Contrapoints, and it lies between the pit of man's memes and the summit of his nøkposts. This is the website that doesn't make any sense. It is an area which we call... The Blintz Factory.
Hello. Here'm'st is my website. It's almost as good as some of the good websites, like google.com and zombo.com. But not as good. Here I'll post stuff I've made, but I haven't added anything yet, so here's a list of stuff I will add; probably over Christmas break.
- Essays. I want to write a few of these, and I hope I get the opportunity to. Some ideas:
- A historical-materialist interpretation of the biblical book of Revelation. I've had this idea for a while.
- Something complaining about the nature of HTML/HTTP and its overwhelming feature creep. I've also had this idea for a bit.
- Something synthesizing bookchinite demconfed with cybernetic socialism. I'm probably going to write this when I read some Cockshott.
- Software? Programming stuff?
- I once made a small game in C++. I want to learn Rust, so maybe I'll rewrite that game and post it here.
- I recently had an idea for a terminal emulator that uses LaTeX-like markup instead of traditional VT100 escape codes.
- Things other people have written
- This is probably the section that will be populated first. I have some anonymously-written PDFs I can transcribe into HTML and TeX, with names like:
- Why capitalism is immoral
- Education under Anarchism